Friday, August 12, 2011

inked

Here are some tattoos I've been filing for awhile, from across the web. I wish I could have them all!! I'm so inspired by these and one of them I will copy the placement but add my own flair to it. Take a look and feel inspired too!


(What A great idea for a chef or butcher :)



(water color tattoos?! Such a neat idea!)

(I'd LOOOOOVE to get this tattooed on me!! like the back of my top right shoulder!? How perfect!)

(this is the placement for my next tattoo, I'm uber excited)

(I had a friend a log time ago make this for me still have yet a made the decision to get it done)

(I want this one so bad!)

Alot of these tattoos were pulled from A Cup of Jo, I LOVE her blog, check it out if you haven't already!

P.S click on the pics for reference...a few I don't remember the source, so if you know please email me, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment