Friday, August 19, 2011

Bed hunt

Recently, I moved in with my step dad and my sleeping arrangement isn't ideal (currently on the floor in the corner)Although, not nearly as bad as it sounds, I do have a thin mattress and I've manged to make it as chic as possible. However, it's been a month and I'll probably be here for a couple more so we've been on the look out for a real bed and mattress. (trust me, it's been a long painful journey) I'll spare the stories. At first, I really wanted the Ikea malm, such a classic. But after the reviews I've heard and read, it's not the best choice, though it is a pretty good looking bed for the price! Thus, I've been obsessing over beds and headboards ever since. As you can probably tell by now by my posts, I'm a big fan of D.I.Y.s (Do it yourself). Well, some of the beds/headboards I've found seem to pretty easy to recreate. Check out my list of dream beds! By the way, I think we're going to make the second one down happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment